Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Send me to the SOBCon--Update



You guys are fantastic-- I'm now in second place for the "Send me to SOBCon" challenge! But it's going to take more clicks to send me there!

"Why would you want to hang out with a bunch of SOBs?" a friend asked me. I had to explain that this was a great group of people and in no way was "Son of a *&#%" a part of this conference. It is "Biz School for Bloggers." I attended last year's event and believe it or not, I was too shy to speak up much! Blogging was still relatively new to me back then.

The SOBCon'08 will be held at the Executive Center in downtown Chicago.

I'd like to be able to go and I can get there with your help (and your friends, and their friends, and so on!):

Send Karen to the SOBCon!

1 comment:

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Karen!
We're all so looking forward to all of the insight and business sense that you bring!! Can't wait to see you !